WELCOME TO BIKRAM YOGA ALTONA
Bikram's beginning yoga class is a demanding series of 26 hatha yoga postures, which is suitable for all ages and levels of ability. The class lasts 90 minutes and is performed in a room heated to 40°C (= 105° Fahrenheit). The series is specifically designed to work every muscle, bone, joint, ligament, tendon, gland & organ in the body.
WHAT TO BRING
- Two bath towels (one to practise on, one to shower with)
- Yogamat (if you have one)
- Water (no glass bottle)
- Sportswear like shorts, vest, top, bathing trunks
We sell/rent everything you need for your yoga.
GOOD TO KNOW
- For your first class be here for registration 20 minutes before class starts
- All classes are suitable for beginners
- Be prepared to sweat
- If you have injuries or health issues please inform the teacher before class starts
- Drink a lot of water about 2 hours before attending class
- Avoid eating heavy meals about 3 hours before class
- Take it easy in your first class, during class feel free to sit down and have a break
It is completely normal to feel a bit daunted by this class, to feel dizzy and even get a detoxification headache, but thousands of people that have got through the hardest beginning stages will attest to the amazing results. It is really is worth it!
All classes are 90 minutes. Please be on time!
For your first visit please come 20 minutes before class starts.
No classes on July 9th (Bishnu Ghosh Celebration Day).
Check WELCOME + KURSPLAN for schedule changes on holidays.
First time Bikram Yoga? First time in our school?
Starter-Special: 10 days for 20 Euro.
Mat included. No reservation requested. Come and try!
We accept cash and EC-Card (sorry, no Credit Card). Packages are not refundable.
*Discount for unemployed, students under 30 and over 65's and for follow up purchase.